Meet your Reno Tahoe NACE President: Tiffany Zabaglo, CPCE, Director of Catering, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Tiffany first joined NACE in Atlanta in 1998, then Sacramento when she moved to Tahoe, then founded the Reno Tahoe Chapter with a group of motivated event industry locals. As President, she oversees the direction, financial stability, image and unity of the local chapter. She acts as a liaison between the local and national chapters. Tiffany’s goal is to be the benchmark for other chapters and provide our members with opportunities to grow, meet & help our community.
What serving on the board means to me:
- A great way to build relationships with the Reno Tahoe Event community
- Sharing my pride for a nationally recognized organization and being recognized nationally for our chapter successes
- Collaborating with local industry leaders...
Meet Our May Spotlight Member
A little about me...
I am an artist… a mom… a wife and a friend... I love light... how it brings out the beauty in everything... how it can change the look of color... the way it wraps around someone so perfectly. I am a people person … a lover of life... I chase emotion and my dreams... ALWAYS! There’s never enough coffee. My family & photography are the 2 things in this life that fuel my passion!
I am a lover of real, raw emotion. Stiff awkward poses aren't my thing, so shoots with me involve a lot of movement... lots of pull her in close, look each other in the eyes, breathe each other in, lots of giggles and laughter, the prompts that bring the emotion out, because that's what gives us photos that remind us of how we felt, not just what we looked like.
I like real people, the combination of a couple in love with real emotions is what motivates me and inspires me the most! Couples that aren’t afraid to get dirty... that aren’t afraid of the rain or the snow! When I am off on a photoshoot I feel completely "In Flow" it excites me and makes me happy. I love learning about you and your story. I hope to not only be your photographer but to be your friend. I used to joke that I became a photographer to make friends, but the truth is that it happens! Life is so special and I love to be there for you capturing your light in so many ways as you dance your wedding into a blur of amazing moments & emotions. When you find out that your expecting and I get to be one of the first to find out! To capturing that baby bump when you come to see me on your babymoon... To holding your beautiful newborn in my hands as I put them in adorable little buckets and wraps capturing that first smile... cause we know it’s so not gas! To becoming your family’s life photographer! I am blessed and consider myself one of the most fortunate people in this world, to be able to be around for so many of life's intimate and special moments and to do what I love! All while getting to meet so many different people! YOU are the reason I get to live my best life doing what I love to do for a living and seriously, I don’t take that for granted. Let’s get to know each other and take some photos that I know you’ll love forever and ever!
A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people.
— Annie Leibovitz
Trista DeWeese, Catering & Events Director Hidden Valley Country Club [email protected]
A Big Thank You to Our May Meeting Sponsors!
Thank You Also to Our Additional Speaker Sponsors!
Did You Miss Our May Event?
Check Out More Photos on Our Facebook & Instagram!
Are You Registered?
Register Today at https://renotahoenace.net/
Other Upcoming Meeting Dates!
August 13th, 2019
September 10, 2019
October 8, 2019
November 12, 2019
December 10, 2019
Hosted by Edible Reno Tahoe at the Elm Estate
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Outside Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Camelot Party Rentals
Mar. 29, 2019
Outside Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Outside Sales Side: We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
Marketing Coordinator Side: We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data. Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. This person will also work closely with our marketing agency to review and provide data/ideas for marketing strategies. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events, networking and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within Northern Nevada/Tahoe
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Updated management on marketing analytics
- Track progress Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- design promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota/sales
- Experience working with phones and emails
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Understanding of SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics, Wordpress and Canva
- Understanding of managing Social Media channels(Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, twitter and Youtube)
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High school diploma required
Rate of pay depends on experience
Health, vison and dental after 90 days of employment